6 Pack Large Clear Leopard Black Brown Butterfly Octopus Plastic Hair Claw Clips Barrettes Grips Clamps Clasp Pins Decorative Bangs Braids Twist Hair Up Fancy Accessories for Women Girl Thin Thick Hair
-Material: plastic resin, metal spring
-Color: tortoise, black, red, gray, brown, purple.
-Weight: approx 10g for each.
Package includes: 6 pieces mini plastic hair claws.
6 Easy Hairstyles You Can Do with a Claw Clip:
1. A FLUFFY HALF-UP: Separate hair into two sections (one that starts above your ears and one that starts below) and clip the top half of your hair near the crown of your head to create volume up top.
2. AN EXAGGERATED BANG: Curly-haired ladies, this one's for you. Section your hair for a half-up 'do, but twist it so that the ends rest on top of your head. Clip it in place, and let the extra curls give your bangs some volume.
3. A MESSY TOPKNOT: Perfect for post-Saturday spin class: Just gather all your hair on top and clip with an extra-large claw, leaving a few strands sticking out at the bottom.
4. A PULLED-BACK TWIST: Welcome to the grown-up version of your elementary school go-to. Grab a section of strands and twist away from your face toward the back of your head, then secure with a smaller clip.
5. A LOOSE BRAID: For added intrigue, loosely gather hair to the back and begin braiding lower than you normally would. After securing with an elastic, grab fallen strands from either side around the middle and pull back into a decorative clip.
6. A LOW TWISTED BUN: Or gather your entire mane into a low ponytail, then twist the hair around itself into a bun. Then clip it in place, leaving a few strands loose. Effortless goals: achieved.